Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello world,

My name is Bridgette and I am new here and today is a bad day for me because I am missing my boyfriend really bad today. But anyways, I am hoping to find a lot of help and hope because I could use it, especially since it seems like I have more bad days than good days. Have a great holiday.

Welcome Bridgette, what a pretty name you have! This forum is a great place for both hope and help for Long Distance stuff Reading through some of the other threads may provide comfort and inspiration.

Hope to hear more from you around here

Comment

Thank you ChloChlo. I have already found a post where I can relate. I'm just happy to know that everything I am feeling is normal and it just really sucks that emotions tend to intensify. You will probably hear from me time and time again.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, I'm pretty sure you will find plenty of advice around here. And we can all understand in different ways the sense of missing your SO.

Comment

Welcome! I joined for the same reason. It was at my very weakest that I finally found LFAD, and now it's a year later and two years into my relationship. Hope you find the same help and support that I did!

Comment

Working...
          X