Howdy Y'all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Y'all!!!

Howdy! I'm new here and decided to introduce myself. I'm Shan and i'm in the great state of Texas while my boyfriend is in Louisiana. I joke that we are like next door neighbors-just a state away. We met online on a site called MeetMe in June and have'nt missed a beat yet. It gets hard at times when you don't have anyone to talk to who can relate to the ups & downs of being in a LDR. I look forward to getting to know everyone here & offering advice & support.
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Hi there Shan, welcome to LFAD!
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Hi there!! Thanks for the welcome!
      How are you doing today?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! My SO and I met on meetme also, back when it was myyearbook.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Hi! Thanks for your response. I never knew MeetMe was myyearbook. How interesting R&R!!! Glad i'm not the only one on these boards who met my guy there.
          Originally posted by R&R View Post
          Welcome to LFAD! My SO and I met on meetme also, back when it was myyearbook.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I met my SO on MeetMe as well, back when it was MyYearbook (jeez, that seems like forever ago..) I hope you feel welcomed here and find lots of support

Comment

Originally posted by BaconGirl05 View Post
              Welcome to the forums! I met my SO on MeetMe as well, back when it was MyYearbook (jeez, that seems like forever ago..) I hope you feel welcomed here and find lots of support
              Thanks for the warm welcome! Wow! MyYearBook must have been really popular back then. I'm finding it very interesting so far.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Shan You'll definitely find a lot of people to talk to here.

Comment

Hi Shan Welcome Wander around in this forum and find all the awesome things that are written here
                  sigpic

Every lovestory is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. <3

Comment

Hey I met my SO on meet me too, but in a weird way, there was some problem in her profile and it was saying that her location is Algeria!!
                    And then we began speaking and now were are in this relationship!!
                    This is what I call destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Algerian General View Post
                      Hey I met my SO on meet me too, but in a weird way, there was some problem in her profile and it was saying that her location is Algeria!!
                      And then we began speaking and now were are in this relationship!!
                      This is what I call destiny.
                      It's good to know meetme is so popular around here. Lol! So was her location really Algeria??? Thats so funny that it said that... When you saw it did you get on maps and calculate how many miles that was from where you are?
                      I'm in Texas also.

Comment

Actually, she wasn't in Algeria, there was a problem with meetme
                        But then I asked her and then she said no, I'm from the USA
                        Then we got the change to know each other, and we both fell in love.

I miss her so much, I texted her but she's still not available

Comment

Originally posted by Algerian General View Post
                          Actually, she wasn't in Algeria, there was a problem with meetme
                          But then I asked her and then she said no, I'm from the USA
                          Then we got the change to know each other, and we both fell in love.

I miss her so much, I texted her but she's still not available
                          Thats awesome that y'all got to know eachother off a geographical issue. Wow! So how often do you communicate with her?

Comment

Well, we speak everyday, except for today, she's still not available and I don't know why

Comment

[QUOTE=Algerian General;411952]Well, we speak everyday, except for today, she's still not available and I don't know why[/QUOTE

Try not to worry, i'm sure there is some valid reason for the unavailability. She will contact you. Let me guess you keep your phone glued to you? I know I do& I have a portable charger as well. Hate missing his phone calls, even though he is only a state away.

Comment

Working...
                              X