Hello from Algeria 😊

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Algeria 😊

Hello everyone, I'm Houari, and I'm 16 from Algeria, I'm a gamer and lead graphics designer in a game development studio (four forces studio)
    I never had a girlfriend before, simply because I didn't found the right one, but in the 31st of December, 2015
    2 hours before new year, I was chatting with my best friend from the USA, and she's a nice person, funny, smart and dynamic
    We both were single, and we both never had a relation before, and to be honest I actually had a crush on her, I told her that I like her but only by giving her hints, at the end she discovered that, and she told me that she likes me too.
    And that's how our relation began,
    I love her so much, and I'm pretty sure she share with me the feeling, she actually believes in LDR relations as much as I do
    The only problem we faced, is time difference (6 hours)
    But still that didn't affect our love, and I'm here just to get advises, and maybe later on give advises my self
    I really don't want to lose her, and neither age want that to happens.

So see you guys

Welcome Houari,
    I hope you find what you are looking for here, just wander around
    My SO and I have 7 hours of time difference, but we can work around it and I am sure you guys figure out a way to do the same!
    sigpic

Every lovestory is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. <3

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, well I don't know about the time difference, but it's okay sometimes (mostly I text her while she's at class so...)
      But I keep trying to speak with her via Skype but it's almost impossible (because of time over here&#128546

Comment

Yes of course it is hard. My SO and I kinda have an agreement that he stays up late (which he does anyway) and I get up early, so we talk then and then when he is on his way to work/school and in his breaks. Stay strong. You will figure it out. Just find your time.
        sigpic

Every lovestory is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. <3

Comment

Thanks for the support, well that's what we are doing, sometimes she stays awake all night for me, but that's something I can't do (I don't have my own room, I share it with my brothers and they ate snitches trust me lol
          Well, I was surfing in this website and I found wonderful ideas for gifts and activities, well the only problem is my family, here people are close minded so I really don't want them to know about my LDR
          Well, guess this is the right place for LDRs after all :-)

Comment

You've come to the right place. Welcome to LFAD, Houari

Comment

Thank you guys, and yeah I'm now 100℅ sure that this is the right place

Comment

Welcome to the site! Time difference can be hard. You just have to schedule time with in the day to talk with each other. I know what helps is putting their area on your world clock area on your cell phone. It helps you know what time it is where they are in relation to you and you can set up a time to talk according to that. I hope that helps you out some.
                Last edited by Loveyoumore; January 9, 2016, 12:22 PM.
                CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Hey, thanks.
                  I'll do that right now, thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Algerian General View Post
                    Hey, thanks.
                    I'll do that right now, thanks again
                    Depending on the phone you have you can do it under world clocks it should be a plus sign to add more countries and their time zones to the list. Let me know if you found it.

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial, but you have to know that I have no problems with stuff like that, since I'm into more deep and complex stuff
                      Thanks anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Algerian General View Post
                        Thanks for the tutorial, but you have to know that I have no problems with stuff like that, since I'm into more deep and complex stuff
                        Thanks anyways
                        You are very welcome A.G. I hope that helps you out with the time difference.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                          Time differences are a giant pain, there's 8 hours between me and my SO but they're manageable if you really try,
                          Best of luck :3
                          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                          Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                          Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                          Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                          All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Working...
                          X