Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Illinois!!

Hello hello!!
    My name is Nova (the alias I prefer to go by tbh) and I've been in several LDRs before, but the one I'm currently in is MUCH healthier than those in my past. My boyfriend and I have been dating for seven months now, and it'll be a year in July!
    He lives in Alabama, which is kinda nice because I have family down there so it makes visiting him a little easier.

Some things about me...
    I play trombone (5 years of experience rn), I love reading and singing, I also walk at least three miles a day (sometimes/preferably more), and I love food and social media. c:

Welcome to LFAD, Nova Good to hear you and your bf are going well after seven months.

You'll find plenty of nice and helpful people on here, as well as those who love food, reading, singing and social media, although I can't make promises about the quality of trombone talk on here (I'm a cellist, so not very helpful haha).

Comment

Hi Nova, and welcome to LFAD! :3
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by WarwickGuy View Post
        Welcome to LFAD, Nova Good to hear you and your bf are going well after seven months.

You'll find plenty of nice and helpful people on here, as well as those who love food, reading, singing and social media, although I can't make promises about the quality of trombone talk on here (I'm a cellist, so not very helpful haha).
        Thank you so much!!!
        Any band/orchestral people are good enough for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
          Hi Nova, and welcome to LFAD! :3
          Thank you so much!!! <3

Comment

Working...
          X