Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Texas!

Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this and I wanted some quick advice. I've been in a LDR for 2 months. I know that's a short amount of time, but I really do like him. With Valentine's Day coming up, I wanted to do something for him, but I'm wondering if it's too soon.

Thanks!

Hi and welcome to LFAD! and as for your question, i don't think it's too soon at all. Perhaps don't go too overboard, but a little something would be ncie and i'm sure he'd appreciate it :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Any suggestions on what to do for him? He's never been in a relationship and I don't want to scare him off. Lol!

Comment

Hi!

Go for something small yet thoughtful. I don't know him so all I can do for you is guess... maybe a postcard that's not too dramatic? Or if you want to get him a gift, get something he'll be using a lot?

Personally, I don't do anything for Valentine's at all, neither does my O.H., I don't think being kind to one another should be an obligatory thing once a year, I prefer the more spontaneous kind. Each to their own.

Comment

Hello there! Thats a good idea, perhaps hint at the idea of getting him a little something and see his reaction. As for gift ideas definitely go for a cute hand written card or letter by yourself, spray it lightly with your favourite perfume, its a really sweet and romantic touch that goes a long way in LDR'S.

Comment

Originally posted by Judith99 View Post
            Hello everyone!
            I'm new to this and I wanted some quick advice. I've been in a LDR for 2 months. I know that's a short amount of time, but I really do like him. With Valentine's Day coming up, I wanted to do something for him, but I'm wondering if it's too soon.

Thanks!

Welcome!
            Im from Texas as well. So Howdy!!!!!
            I say you should get him a nice card & if you have met in person maybe a nice framed picture of the 2 of you ( you could mail it out Priority 1 day)
            You could always do a nice e-card.
            CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Have a Skype date, movie date, cook and eat together perhaps? Welcome otherwise.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I sent him a nice e-card this morning so he could see it when he wakes up since we have a two hour time difference. I hope he likes it. He really does not like Valentine's Day and kept going on about how much he dislikes it last night during our FaceTime date. I hope he doesn't get mad that I sent that to him.

Comment

I worried for nothing. He loved it! I get so irrational sometimes. Lol!

Comment

Working...
                  X