Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from a cool guy (At least my Girlfriend says so)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from a cool guy (At least my Girlfriend says so)

Hey all,

So I'm Eric and I'm soon to be celebrating 17 months with my beautiful girlfriend. I live in Illinois, she the much more beautiful Northern Ireland. We were together for 4 months while she was studying abroad at my University. Our first date was a ska-show (Mighty Might Bosstones) then sometime after a zoo date and our birthdays we fell for each other. After the semester was over, we decided to give loving overseas a go. And what fun it has been! Through thousands of messages, snaps and skype calls somehow we've grown closer than we've ever been. At this point we've each been to each others countries and met the families officially. We've got the support of both our immediate families but don't quite know how we're going to close the gap yet. We've each got some time in college yet and are just enjoying the now and not worrying too much about the future. Love's got us this far, sure we'll figure it out.

Looking forward to getting some fun ideas from you all and passing along some ideas we've came up with over the past year. I love my long-distance, and we've never really felt that apart. I hope to keep that going with help from you. <3

-Crazy Romantic

PS. Leah go to Skype for the last message!
    Last edited by Reusster; February 14, 2016, 01:38 PM.

Welcome!!!

My SO is also in Illinois, the distance us actually about the 3800 miles mark rather than 6000+ so I've just cut the distance down for you considerably haha!!

I hope you find this place useful, I certainly do.

Comment

Something about your post made me smile.

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
      X