Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo Im Bridgett and my gf says Im cute....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo Im Bridgett and my gf says Im cute....

So I use to have an account on here a long time ago but I made a new one since I came out. I have an amazing gf who lives in New Hampshire and sometime in June I'm flying her to FL to come see me.

So to sum up how we met. I actually run 2 guilds in WoW and she had joined both. When I first heard her voice in voice chat my heart skipped and I instantly had butterflies in my stomach! From then on I looked forward to talking to her every day. It's kinda funny how she found out I liked her. I was waiting on another friend who's in the guild to hop onto the group voice chat to talk about an event and I had my mic open. I usually double check before I talk to my roommates and make sure my mic is muted or that no one is in the chat room and can hear me. Welp! That didnt happen LOL! Sooo mic open when I was talking about Carli to my roommate. Low and behold I pulled up discord and saw that she was in chat and heard EVERYTHING, boy was I embarrassed. But, luckily she was more then willing to give us a try and I couldn't be happier. She's basically my dream woman and no that's not an exaggeration! x3

She actually asked me to officially be her gf on February 9th! X3 <3 <3

Welcome back to LFAD!
    That is is just the cutest story of how your gf found out you liked her, i just sort of told mine repeatedly until she admitted she liked me too haha. I'm meeting my SO in june too! :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

That's like the cutest thing I have read in a while.
      Best luck to you :3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Bridgett

Awww, sweet story! At least that mistake got straight to the point and you both found out how you felt

Comment

Cute! Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
          X