Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

I'm Kat, I live in Scotland and my guy lives in WA, USA. We've known each other since summer 2013 when we met online, and the rest, as they say, is history . After spending over two years texting and Skyping every day, sending each other letters and parcels, we finally met in person. I spent three amazing months with him before having to come back to the Scotland at the beginning of last month . I don't think either of us anticipated how hard it would be, but we've done it before and knowing what we had together in person is more of an incentive to work hard towards seeing each other again as soon as possible, and closing the distance in the not to distant future too.

I never thought I'd ever find myself in this situation, and I find it can be difficult for those who don't understand what it's like to fully sympathise. So I'm super glad to have found this forum and all you lovely people who know exactly what it's like. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better .

Welcome! This is a great place with lots of kind people chock full of understanding and advice.

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hi Kat and welcome to LFAD!
        I'm in Scotland and my SO is in Vancouver WA too, we actually have the same amount of miles between us as you and your SO do too! :3
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment