Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello..

Hello..

First things first, my name's Matthew and I live in Malta for those who have never heard of it, it is situated under Sicily in the center of the Mediterranean. I am 29 years of age and currently working on temporary basis with a property company as a clerk but I know that I got accepted for a policeman so I'm waiting on a phone call when I will be starting at the police academy. So far excited at the opportunity. Some other stuff about me, I like to listen to music and going to the movies, I enjoy going out with my friends, going to the beach, camping, hiking, traveling, photography other sporting hobbies which I like are football/soccer, badminton, I used to practice Kung Fu and Boxing/K1. My area of expertise is on IT and I've got a diploma on Networking but since it's been quite some time I've decided to change to programming and I started learning Java and PHP on own my own initiative.

As regards to LDR, my current LDR is not my first and it goes back to when I was the age of 15/16 if I remember correctly even though previous LDRs which I had did not last long. So back to the present, I met this girl through a particular gaming singles group on Facebook and since 2nd June we've been texting all the time and also use Skype frequently using both audio and cam. She lives in the US which is really far from where I live 4,876 miles apart and there is also a 6 hour time difference between us. We really like each other and have some things in common, I'm hoping there could be more between us.

I would like to ask if I told her to like join this forum, would that be a bad move, I don't want to get embarrassed or something? :/ I also have other queries but I will submit a new thread in a different category for those as those queries would not fit here..

I hope that info is more than enough for now.

Regards,

Matthew
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
    • “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
    • “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Thanks dude. Glad to meet you too! Yeah communication is really important in a LDR at least that's my opinion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
    • “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
    • “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Comment

Working...
    X