Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is Baw?

Hey!
    My name is Danielle, I'm 22 years old Black African Woman(BAW). I came here to share my experiences with people facing the same situation and I think can understand me.
    I met my boyfriend in february 2015 in ghana. He is from Hollande and was working there and I'm from Ivory coast and I was learning English at a language institue( I didn't finish that's why my english is not that good). But after 10 months I had to come back to morocco to fnished my studies.
    So since december 2015 we are having a long dinstance relationship. He lives in hollande and busy with work I live in Morocco and busy with school.
    Whatever we love each other and we want to try.
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one and that I can share my experiences wth you and also use yours.
    I already love you guys!
    XoXo

Welcome to the community

Comment

Welcome to the community!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
      • “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
      • “Distance means so little when someone means so much.”

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Danielle

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X