Just signed up after a long love chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signed up after a long love chat

Hi, signed up here because I am in love with my best friend who lives in Brazil and we want to be together. ^////^

Welcome to LFAD

How long have you 2 known each other?
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I'm glad you're here! And I wish you the best in this new stage of your relationship!!!

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

We've been talking for maybe 2-3 months but every night we talk for many hours. We both have webcams and even text each other. I've always though he was handsome even flirted with him a lot and he started flirting back as a friend until one day he said he couldn't get on cam. I asked him why and he said he couldn't look at me without his feelings towards me grew.

We do have a couple of problems though:

-We have a friend who would chat with us that likes me a lot but I told him I only liked him as a friend, but he's very persistent
          -He's in school and I'm not and we know how visas are hard to get plus money to travel.

Comment

Welcome!

Don't sweat that stuff right now, the visas I mean. You guys are young and have time to gather travel money from odd jobs, the visas and the like can come later. As for the friend, I was in the exact same situation when my LDR began. You made your feelings known, he won't quit, so it's on him if he gets mad you two are together. He had no dibs on you. If you lose a friend over that, well they weren't much of one to begin with, were they?

All in all, good luck and I hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Glad you decided to join up! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the site and good luck with your budding relationship!
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sinin789 View Post
                  We've been talking for maybe 2-3 months but every night we talk for many hours. We both have webcams and even text each other. I've always though he was handsome even flirted with him a lot and he started flirting back as a friend until one day he said he couldn't get on cam. I asked him why and he said he couldn't look at me without his feelings towards me grew.

We do have a couple of problems though:

-We have a friend who would chat with us that likes me a lot but I told him I only liked him as a friend, but he's very persistent
                  -He's in school and I'm not and we know how visas are hard to get plus money to travel.
                  Welcome.

Take it one day at a time. Let your budding relationship grown...and follow your heart. What is meant to be will find a way.
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X