Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aloha (I'm not from Hawaii, haha)! First Time in a LDR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha (I'm not from Hawaii, haha)! First Time in a LDR!

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad I found this site because honestly, I need your help in keeping me sane, haha.

I just thought I'd start by saying that this is my first LDR and we've never met but have many interests in common and get along really well. We only really started talking a week ago (via Facebook when I added him due to having many cosplay friends as mutuals) but instantly clicked. We Skyped for the first time only a day after talking properly over Facebook and I fell in love with his accent and appearance - the fact that he was cosplaying one of my favourite characters and looked so hot doing so was a good bonus, haha.

On Monday, we were talking and flirting and he just went (out of the blue); 'So what's happening with us?' and all I said was 'We'll we're friends, unless you want something more'. He completely admitted he liked me and I told him that I liked him as well and now, we're 'together'.

A lot of people would say it's silly that we're in a relationship after not even talking for that long but, I really like him and may be potentially surprising him in October by flying out for a convention which we've both attended before (just in different locations) - we both have mutual friends who can make sure that our 'surprise' idea works. It's all a matter of finance and if the doctors will let me fly so soon after having minor surgery.

My worries have already set in - he's always reading messages and taking forever to reply which I HATE but hey, maybe that's just his texting ways. His sleeping schedule is rubbish. He works/studies and then plays video games or watches movies all night and then falls asleep during the day. I'm lucky that by the time I get home from work, he's awake and we can skype for an hour or so. His messages can be really short sometimes and he sometimes just sends an emoji (or three), that can be annoying, especially when I want a conversation but again, probably just how he texts.

Anyways, I'm glad I joined and hope I can gather lots of advice from you all!

Hey! Welcome to LFAD! It's a sweet story, I hope the surprise works! It is a bit easier with having friends in common!

Comment

Working...
    X