Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone. I'm Sparkling, but many of my online friends call me Sparks, or Sparky or of the like Let's see... I'm 43 (44 in Nov.) and a full-time working mom of 2 boys, 12 and 14, who keep me pretty busy. I'm divorced have an amicable relationship with the EX. We've managed to stay pretty friendly for the most part. I mean, don't get me wrong, if I didn't have kids with him, I'd never speak to him again...

Anyway - My SO is currently in the military. He will be coming to visit exactly 2 wks from today!! We will be taking a little vacation and then back here to AZ for the rest of his visit. I never believed in a soul-mate until I met him. We have been together in person 6 times now and each time is more and more wonderful! He is 5 years younger than me (OOHH YEAH!!) and hotter than pavement in the Arizona summer!! But I am biased lol. We'd known each other for over 2 years and started out as friends and gradually worked up to meeting in person to see how it goes... and here we are!

I joined here, well, like the rest of us... sometimes we feel more sane by sharing our blissful misery with others because our in-person friends, with full-time, in-person SOs just don't get it.

I think I'm going to give the blogging a try... I enjoy writing and think it would be therapeutic, and perhaps help a few people not feel so crazy along the way. I am going to share my novel of a back-story there... might take me a day or two, so stay tuned

Your new friend,

Sparkling72
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Welcome to LFAD, hope you find it useful here!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! :3
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)
          Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
          Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
          Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
          Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~