Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here, let's say 'hi' first.

Hello everybody.

Just as everybody has been once, I am new to this site. My name is erwin and I live in Lelystad, The Netherlands. About 30 miles east of Amsterdam. About two years ago I devorced my Ukrainian wife. We have a son together, he's 8 years old. Don't wanna talk too much about her, though.... :P
    Only 6 weeks ago I found (actually, she found me!) a lovely lady in Cebu Provence, Philippines. She's 33, I'm 43. She has a daughter, 10 years of age, and as I said, she found me on a dating site.

We're very happy together. For some reason everything is going very fast. We're planning to meet in February.

About myself... I am, as I said, 43 years old, my name is erwin, and I have a son aged 8, called Ivan. I'm devorced and since then my life turned upside down. I am a young composer, I just started writing my second book and I write articles for a Dutch Formula 1-site. Besides all that work, I also find time to chat with my Evelyn.

I found this site by accident and after scrolling through it, I decided to join.

In advance, I would like to apologize for any writing errors or misunderstandings in the future. English is not my first language, so I might make some silly mistakes or not fully understand what is meant to be said. Further more I am a bit autistic...

Well... I guess that's it for now. I am happy to join and if there are any questions, feel free to ask, of course. I always say: "You may ask me any question, as long as you are willing to answer that question yourself."

Kind regards,
    erwin.

PS: yes, my name is written without a capital in it.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Hi erwin, welcome to LFAD. We're international here, many members have a different mother tongue than English, so don't worry about that.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi erwin. Welcome! February doesn't seem too soon to meet. By then you 2 will have hopefully talked/communicated very frequently for over 5 months. My aunt is Phillipino, very kind and lovely.
      Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
      ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
      closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

Very tender, caring, understanding. She is...
        Yeah, we will have chatted a lot then... We chat about 5 hours each day...
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Working...
        X