Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heya! Don't want to be a lurker no more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya! Don't want to be a lurker no more..

Hello everybody! Been a lurker for far too long, I am in my third long distance relationship and so very much hoping my last. I am living in the U.K. And work for a living, my boyfriend is currently in the US, in college and the military. We were friends for a while, and just got closer as time went on then made it official. He has always been a rock for me, and is now even more. It's nice to meet everyone and hope you all are having a great evening.

By any chance, have you been wanting to live in the US? I found that my driving force of being in a long distance relationship was because I found myself feeling as though I wanted to live in the UK and raise a family there as opposed to living where I currently do now. I know this is random but I just thought I'd ask.

Comment

Ask any question you would like! For me, no that is not the reason I do an LDR, I've had inner country LDRs too. I'm with my S/O because of our emotional connection. We just have a very good relationship and connection and decided to go forward with how we felt. I don't think I would ever use that as a driving force if I am to be honest.

Comment

Working...
      X