Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh hey there Introductions Forum!! Whoooops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hey there Introductions Forum!! Whoooops!

Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Rachel and I have been a lurker for about a week now, and just now found the Introductions Forum, lol!

Let's see. OH! My wonderful boyfriend, Matt!

Matt and I actually were set up by two of my students (his cousins) during my student teaching experience last semester. It was cute, they kept asking me questions about myself and then telling Matt, and vice versa. Then finally convinced me to add him on facebook, which I did but we never really talked for about 3 weeks. They kept telling me things like "Matt thinks you're really pretty!" or "You and Matt would be so cute together". Haha, I got a laugh out of it almost every day the last month of student teaching. Finally I graduated from college and the following week Matt sent me a message on facebook just talking about graduation and how he was graduating the upcoming weekend. We hit it off fabulously and we have spoken every day since then. So the distance, well I moved back home from school, which put us apart. So, we have always had a long distance relationship, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE CAN BE CLOSER! Not sure when that will happen, he's looking at graduate schools right now, so the distance will most likely grow before we can actually be closer together. But I love him so much and I can't imagine my life without him now!!

I look forward to hearing all of your stories and getting some support for a LDR when there are so many negative views of them!

See you all around the forum!

Hi Rachel! Welcome to LFAD

Glad to see you decided to stop lurking

You'll get so much out of these forums
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Good job coming out of "lurker status".
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! =]

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!
          I love the idea of this site and the people here seem really cool!!!

Comment

Hey Rachel, welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you posting here now. It's tons of fun

Comment

Aw, cute story!
              Welcome to the community

Comment

Welcome to the forums! We like it when lurkers pop outta the woods ot join us gabbing geese

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

welcome to LFAD! glad you decided to stop lurking!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

aww what a cute story! I love it! Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X