Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like I might be in another LDR again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like I might be in another LDR again...

So I was on here years ago when I was in a long distance relationship. I thought that this was the greatest guy ever. Turns out that we were going no where and didn't want to put any effort into meeting me. It lasted 2 years with none of us ever meeting.

I wasn't planning on getting into another LDR. It sort of just happened for me unexpectly. I wouldn't say that I am officially in a LDR yet, but I have a feeling that it's going in that direction. Since being single for the longest time I decided to try online dating. I was on the site just seeing what's out there because I wasn't interested in anyone I saw near me. I broadened my search to outside of my state just for fun. Then there he was. I clicked on his profile out of curiosity. I just briefly looked it. He noticed that someone in another state looked his page and shortly after he sent me a message. He was kind of the person I was looking for. I decided to answer him back despite the fact that I wasn't looking to get into another LDR. We were messaging each other on the site for a week then he asked for my number then shortly after we Skyped. I didn't want to ever be in another LDR again,but this guy is just so different. The good kind of different and the kind I can see a forever with. We just connected in a way I've never had with anyone before. Our first message was on 2/22/16 and we are finally meeting this weekend. We aren't super far from one another. It's only around 3 and a half hour drive. We are meeting half way first. We should have met sooner, but timing just wasn't on our side. For us to not even be official yet, he's talked to me about moving to my state if we continue to "hang out" as he called it. For him to actually talk about a future with me without us even being an item yet just made me feel like this could possibly turn out be the best thing ever. I can't even believe that after talking with him for so long that we are finally meeting. I've told him about my insecurities in the past with relationships and was worried about him leaving. He's always assured me that he likes me and that he's not going anywhere.

I still can't believe that I could be in another LDR soon. I learned so much from my first LDR that I know now what do to and what not to do.
    He just gets me... <3

Update: Me and the guy finally met! After 8 months of talking we finally saw each other in person. It was the best day ever! I didn't want it to end because we were having so much fun. We are definitely seeing each other again though things are not quiet official with us yet. I feel like I'm on cloud 9. I'm sure you guys know what that feels like.
    He just gets me... <3

Comment

Glad you finally got the meet with this guy. Just enjoy it and take it as it comes, best of luck to you both

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
        X