My first post =) Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first post =) Hello everyone!

My name is Andrea, I'm 21 (well, almost...just a few more days!) and I've been in a LDR for 8 months. His name is Mark, he's 22. We met online and instantly hit it off, our first ever conversation lasting a few hours, both of us had only just gotten over previous (disastrous) long term relationships. I lived with my ex for about 5 years and he was with his for 4. We spent literally every single day speaking online, msn, skype, you name it and on a crazy whim, we booked tickets to meet in person in my hometown of Miami, Florida. We had such an amazing and instant connection, I felt as though I had known him my whole life. I've only just returned to Puerto Rico a few days ago from spending the last 3 months living with him in England. He is coming to my island to spend Christmas and New Years with me and my family and I just can't wait. We have the most incredible bond and I'm so in love with him, and so grateful to have him in my life...no matter how far away he is, I've never felt closer to anyone.

Anyway, that's my short and to the point introduction! Here's a picture of the both of us at Thorpe Park in Surrey, England.

Hi Andrew

Welcome to LFAD

It's so great when you can never get tired of chatting to someone like that isn't it?
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD community
          I hope this site helps you a lot! :]

Comment

Hiya Andrea! Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Aww, such a cute picture!

Wecome to LFAD

Comment

Thanks everyone =) I'm looking forward to some good discussions! I've got to get my countdown started soon ^__^

Comment

Welcome!
                  This site helps me so much, I have a hot temper and instead of going crazy on my girlfriend, I get on here and there's always someone here to listen and I get a lot of opinions and in site and I feel grounded and grateful when I hear other people having a tough day too and it seriously helps prevent fights between my SO and I.
                  Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                  Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                  Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                  Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                  Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Hi Andrea, welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!! Great picture... 3 months?? How wonderful that must have been!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X