Hello from Rochester, NY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Rochester, NY!

Hello Everyone, I currently live in Rochester, NY. I am moving to Akron, OH to be close to my extended family. I am also dating someone that lives close to my family. We met on a dating site and I began looking in the area that I wanted to move to. We have been dating for 6 months. We met online on 5/10/16, met in person on 6/10/16 and have been making trips back and forth and meeting in between over the last 5 months. I'm nervous about the move to be honest. Things are going well between us. We talk daily but we haven't exactly discussed a plan for when I move closer. How do we decide when to see each other and how often? I have been out of the "dating" scene for many years so I don't know what the norm is. I don't want to smother him but I want to see him as much as possible. I'm afraid to ask how he feels about how often we are going to see each other but I don't want to seem naggy or like I'm overthinking which I tend to do. Any thoughts or experiences with this? Thank you!

Welcome to LFAD!

These kinds of relationships usually need more communication than close ones, so it's not naggy at all to ask about seeing each other. I see my SO usually every 4-8 weeks and we often plan the next trip while we're visiting each other or right after it, so we pretty much always know how we're going to roll. Definitely talk to your partner about these things!

Comment

Working...
    X