My Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Alexis, and this is my second attempt at a long distance relationship. I'm currently living in Virginia to finish college and my boyfriend is serving in the U.S. Air Force. He's been stationed in Florida for the last three years, and I see him about every two months so far. We've been back together for three months now, and I couldn't be happier! Being apart is always difficult, so I'm here for tips and advice on being apart for long periods of time. I look forward to chatting with you guys!

Hello and welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome to another VA o FL person

Lots of info here, and every cole of months for visits is amazingly good. Most important s to not stop living your life. Keep doing what you need and want. You SO should enhance our life, not be your life.

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
        You SO should enhance our life, not be your life.
        ^This!!! Is probably the single most awesomest piece of relationship advice I've ever read.

Hi Alexis, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by iHippie View Post
          ^This!!! Is probably the single most awesomest piece of relationship advice I've ever read.
          R&R has amazing advice--- she pushes that a lot

Comment

Welcome, my SO is Virginian (SE VA) so I've been a few times now, beautiful state.

Comment

I am just outside the NoVA metro area... I like where I live, do not like the traffic where I work! SE? Near Norfolk or Williamsburg?

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
                I am just outside the NoVA metro area... I like where I live, do not like the traffic where I work! SE? Near Norfolk or Williamsburg?
                He's between the two, he lives in Smithfield (originally from down the road in Surry County) but works in Williamsburg.

Comment

I'm from SE Virginia too! My hometown is just outside of Virginia Beach.

Comment

Working...
                  X