my introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my introduction

Hi my name is Amy I'm 6 day's away from my 32nd birthday and a few weeks ago I met a man on Facebook he send me a friend request we ended up hitting it off the night of our first conversation I went to bed thinking about nothing but him I had a feeling he could be the one after we chatted for hours daily got to know one another after our first video chat I knew he was the one and that I was I'm love with him I was terrified I've been divorced twice and couldn't handle another heartbreak however I couldn't handle the thought of life without him our conversation were deep he understood my fears and had his own I don't let people in ever but I decided to take a chance and we are now in a commuted long distance relationship and we're both madly I'm love we both feel we are each other's soul mate we can spend ten hours on video chat and it still never seems long enough nor do we run out of things to say I've never loved a man this truly or deeply I live in Portland Oregon in the US he Christopher lives in Newcastle upon tyne England were 4.484 miles apart but he holds my heart eventually I'm planning to move there and live with him but I have three son's and I need to wait until there a little older my boys are 16.14.and 10 before I met Chris I never believed it was possible to fall in love online without ever meeting face to face now I know it's possible I'm so in love we are so similar we have everything in common we can't wait to be together hopefully the goal is for me to move there and live with him sometime in the next year or to were currently working towards me going there for a visit however money is tight for us both we hope to make this dream come true within six months I came across this forum while looking for support groups of people going through the same type of issue's I just wanted to introduce myself and my love Christopher I'm so happy to be hear thank you for having me

Hi Amy, and welcome to LFAD!
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Hi and welcome! I see you have three children.. would they be going with you?

Comment

Welcome!!!
        So you & kids would be uprooting your lives in a year or so & moving to England??
        Sounds very exciting.
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

hello and welcome

Comment

Hi and Welcome!!
            Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
            ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
            closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment