Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Boston, MA

Hello Everyone,
    I've been posting on the community a little bit already reading some amazing stories of how people met and fell in love. I am currently 21 years old, and live just north of Boston, where my boyfriend of six months lives in New Orleans. I work part time in a nursing home in the dementia unit, as well as part time at a local community college (to get my RN) We met in an online gaming community where I was an admin, and hit it off (although he did say I sounded like a child). After knowing him for nearly five months we finally kicked it up a notch after skyping nearly daily for hours on end. We never ran out of things to talk about and loved playing video games. Feb 18th will be our six month anniversary, and we've already met once planning another get together in March.
    We have never fought or argued, tho we disagree on a lot don't get me wrong we aren't perfect. However for the first time in a long time I feel safe and confident in a relationship and I'm the happiest i've been in awhile. He is very reserved and thoughtful where I am usually a ball of hyper energy full of emotions, we balance each other out. He claims that I am the only person who makes him happy and smile and laugh, which from what I've seen over nearly a year is true. He does his schooling online for the most part, and makes money by doing something with stocks that I don't understand, he's tried explaining but .. no luck! He is coming out of his shell, and by the end of the year he wants to move out here which would be great!!
    We talk daily still: watch movies, talk about our days, play games, plan our next trip, look at apartments, laugh and over all just have a great time. I love giving him little gifts, and for Valentines Day bought a LoveBook for him which I am going to give to him when he gets here in March, but a handwritten letter is on it's way to him now!

Looking forward to meeting more people, hopefully more people will be in the chatroom!
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

How lovely! I met my SO via video games as well... funny how you can go into something like that and come out with a relationship lol

welcome to the community
    Sparkling72

"Strength in Us!"

"exclusive" since May 13, 2016
    ** Shortened the distance!! December 2016 **
    closing the distance in ~ Oct. 2018

Comment

hello and welcome

Comment

Welcome and nice to meet.
        Be happy together! (I'm a bit jealous, I didn't meet my lady yet).
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! Nice story.
            CLOSED THE DISTANCE FINALLY ON MAY 6, 2017

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Still relatively new myself. Nice that you got him a love book. What theme? Got one for my SO which I hope she'll finally read come Valentines this week. :3. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Working...
              X