Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Everyone! NYC and SoCal LDR! *Also Virtual Ethnography Assignment Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everyone! NYC and SoCal LDR! *Also Virtual Ethnography Assignment Announcement

Hey everyone!

My name is Jordan. I'm originally from California, but now I'm a college Senior living in New York City set to Graduate this May! My girlfriend lives in California, we're both High School Sweethearts and have been together for 4+ years (Senior Year High School, and now up to my Senior year of college, she's a year younger than me) !

It's been a wild ride, but I'm happy to say that hopefully the distance will close at the end of this year. I hope to learn from you all on how to succesfully sustain an LDR and how to transition back to a normal relationship again. I'm also excited to share any advice for anyone that might be going through the same thing as my GF and I.

Also, as a side note, as part of one of my Social Media Networking classes at my University I have to choose a forum/online community to analyze. I simply want to take notes about my findings for how an online community (this forum) functions. Part of the requirement for this task was to simply make it clear in my introduction that I'll conduct this Virtual Ethnography Assignment. I hope this is allowed on the Forum and I'd appreciate a direct message approval from any Admins or Moderators if that's cool!

Thanks, and great to meet you all!

-Jordan

Hi Jordan and welcome.

I think, personally, you should ask this Michelle. She's the owner of this website. Her name on the forum is Michelle.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Jordan contacted me and I have given him permission to use our forum for his assignment
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Working...
      X