Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy!

Haha, as someone from Texas, it's always best to open with that, don't you think? I'm Elizabeth, born and raised here, and my LDP is Vincent, born in Kilburn England and living in Letterkenny IE. We've been best friends for 7 years, and dating for two. There was a 4 and a half year gap in-between our first try and our second, due to me not making it to him and it being painful. Long story short, we have decided to try again! We've been back together since the end of November, but we're counting the day we met as our anniversary since (it turns out) neither of us really wanted to separate in the first place!

I'm not sure what to put here really.

Welcome to LFAD!

After 7 years, you’re both probably very eager to meet each other! . Do you have any plans to see each other in the near future?
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Welcome here.

Comment

Welcome - I hope you guys are able to meet soon!
        First Met Online: April 2016
        Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
        First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
        Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Welcome!!!! 7 Years of knowing each other is awesome!

Comment

Good luck, and I hope that you can meet soon :-)

Comment

Thank you guys so much for your words of welcome! <3
              Yes, I have a ticket bought for March 28th for the entirety of the three months that the visa program allows. My passport isn't in yet, though, and that scares me quite a bit. Plan for the worst, hope for the best! If a refund is needed, we'll use those funds to get him here as long as is allowed. 7 years is too long to never meet! It is killing the both of us.

Comment

Enjoy every moment that you have with each other once it comes. March 28th will be here in no time

Comment

Working...
                X