Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello,

New guy here, I just found this place tonight so I thought I'd give it a shot! I'm in a 7 month relationship with a great girl, I met online. We get to see each other about two times a month or so, and get along better in person. I didn't even realize there was an online community for this type of thing but I really should have known huh! Anyway I hope to chat with others in similar circumstances and get to know some others out there with good advice to offer. Glad to be here, R,

Hello and Welcome
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Hi and welcome.
      You're lucky to meet each other twice a month! Most of us can only dream of that, lol.
      Keep up the good thing and enjoy being together. Hope for a great future for you both.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Thanks, yea I guess we're pretty lucky to spend a couple weekends a month together. Both of us have decent jobs and we both can work remotely occasionally so sometimes I don't have to take vacation time to fly up to see her. I did get to read some of the other relationship info on here, wow some couples are pretty dang far apart and hardly get to see one another. I'll count my blessings in many ways.

Comment

I'm already close to 7,000 miles, but there are couples that are litterally half a world away (Scotland - Australia, can you imagine?). You're a lucky guy, but still LDR is hard, no matter if it's 500 or 5,000 miles.
          Keep up the good thing.
          Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Welcome here.

Comment

Welcome! You guys sound like you're doing very well. I saw in another post of yours that you guys are planning on moving together soon. How exciting!
              Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
              Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
              Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Working...
              X