Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi, I'm Claire. My boyfriend and I have been together a year next month and going strong, though he's moving abroad soon. I am absolutely dreading it and need some support so I I hope you all don't mind me joining early!

Hi Claire and welcome here. Where are you from, and where is he going to go ?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome We're both from the UK, but actually we don't know where he's going yet. He's just done a Teaching English as a Foreign Language course and is looking for jobs. Most recently he's been talking about Japan or South Korea. Because there's no concrete plan yet all my friends keep saying 'oh well perhaps he won't actually go after all', but he will. He's looking to leave in July, which I know is a few months yet, but I feel like I'm crying constantly already at just the mere thought - hence feeling I need the support already!

Comment

Hi Hen, welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, there's plenty of supportive people here. I've not been here for too long but have found everyone to be friendly and welcoming - this forum is a very nice place.

James

Comment

Hi and welcome!
          You've certainly come to the right place for support.

Comment

Working...
          X