Re-introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-introduction

So last time I was on here, I was 15 or 16. Thought I would re-introduce myself at 18.
    My name is Sebastian. I am a transgender demiboy. I have been on hormones since March 22nd.
    I am also polyamorous and pan-demisexual.
    I have 2 partners.
    Hikaru, who ive been with since 2013. He lives in New Jersery
    Chloe, who ive been with since late mid 2017. She lives in Utah.
    I live in North Texas and have lived here most of my life. Basically my whole life expect when my dad was in the army when I was young.
    I have not gotten to meet either of them irl yet and have not closed the distance.
    So how has everyone been since I was gone dealing with my personal life?
    He/Him and They/Them Pronouns
    Polyamorous. I have 3 partners,2 who are long distance

LDR. We met in a creature talk live stream that was canceled in 2012. We got each other's skype usernames. He admits that I thought I was annoying at first but fell in love with me as time went on.

LDR. One of her now Exes invited her a discord I was in and while we didn't get along that much at first, but we figured out we have a lot more in common than anyone in that server ever thought we could.

non LDR. To be honest,I never thought I would find someone like him after my last IRL relationship before him. Ironically,we met on tinder in 2018. We live in the same town! Amazing!

Well you'll have to excuse me if I am a bit old and don't understand some of these terms. Can you please explain what is a demiboy/demisexual? Anyways nice to meet you. I have been counting down the months till I get to meet my best guy friend in person. I prefer to say "in person" as opposed to inrl, because I feel like we are all in real life and even if we use electronics to see and hear each other, we are all still really communicating. Hope you get to meet your significant others soon!
    I reach out for you and for a moment...I can almost touch you.

Comment

Originally posted by redphoenix View Post
      Well you'll have to excuse me if I am a bit old and don't understand some of these terms. Can you please explain what is a demiboy/demisexual? Anyways nice to meet you. I have been counting down the months till I get to meet my best guy friend in person. I prefer to say "in person" as opposed to inrl, because I feel like we are all in real life and even if we use electronics to see and hear each other, we are all still really communicating. Hope you get to meet your significant others soon!
      Thought i'd help out as this person hasn't been online for a few days

Demiboy is a gender identity describing someone who partially, but not wholly, identifies as a man, boy or otherwise masculine, whatever their assigned gender at birth.

Demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a emotional connection. It's more commonly seen in, but by no means confined, to romantic relationships.
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Great introduction so far. Welcome to the community mate.

Comment

Working...
        X