I Should Reintroduce Myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Should Reintroduce Myself...

Hello there! My name is Gillian and I am in a relationship that I consider to be long-ish distance. I feel bad being in this community because my boyfriend and I technically live in the same town, but only for four months of the year. I met him at an anime convention last year and ended up realizing that I knew him in high school. Turns out he lived up the road from me the entire time! While I spent a great summer with him, 2017 was the year I moved away to attend university. My university is about 70 miles away from my hometown, which isn't that far, but we are both busy students and I don't have a car, so for eight months of the year we are in a long distance relationship.

I am happy to report though that we have been going strong and our one year anniversary was yesterday! Unfortunately I couldn't celebrate it with him because I'm currently studying in Japan, which I guess is a longer distance than usual

This has been the strongest relationship I have ever been in. Somehow even while being long distance, my boyfriend communicates and makes time for me more so than any ex boyfriend ever did. I am so happy.

... Boy did I ramble on. Long story short, hello everyone! I am happy to be here!

I am impressed by reading your thread here. Great improvisation. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome dude. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
      X