Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Together with My Soulmate (?)

Hello LFAD!
    I am a new member, I am Morgan and I am a seventeen year old senior in high school, who is dating a future Marine... he is going to MEPS in a matter of two to three weeks and he will be shipped to boot camp on Paris Island in November if everything goes smoothly. He and I have dated before, several months ago. When we first dated, he didn't even think of signing up, he was a college student who was drinking pretty much every day, smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day. We then broke up because he was being a bit too friendly with a girl who had a history of bullying me.
    Fast forward to about a week ago, he texts me over Instagram and asks me, "When do you get off shift?" I currently work in a movie theater and I do have extended shifts, my longest shift being about seven hours. I stated that I had just clocked off for my break and he said he was just outside, he wanted to see me. Sure enough, we had talked a little bit but by the time we had really started talking, it was time for me to clock back on. But when I walked back into the theater, my boss that was there told me, "It's too slow, don't bother clocking back on." So sure enough, my now boyfriend was my ride and he had hung out until I had to be back at home around eight at night. During those few hours, we had rekindled the spark that we had lost during the first time we had dated.
    Now, we are back together and stronger together then we had been before. Instead of being a pack and a half a day smoker, he now has a cigarette every three days and only touches a bottle of alcohol on special occasions.
    That is the beginning of my and my love's story back together and I hope to get along with others very well on this site.
Working...
X