My Prologue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Prologue

My name is Corina and I am 26, currently living in a small country town with my cat by myself. My SO is 5 years older than I and I don't care at all. I messaged him on Facebook originally in April and he was out of country for a business trip so he didn't reply till June. By then I was mentally not in a good state since my mom passed away in May; I was numb and distant and it took a lot from me just to say a few lines. He stuck through it though and continued reaching out even through the month when I stopped because I couldn't do it anymore. Beginning of July was when we made a spark and connected and we've grown more and more connected day after day. At the moment he's out of country fulfilling his dream so it's hard sometimes. Just hearing his voice makes me at peace sometimes...

Welcome! Sorry about the passing of your mom . I also lost my mom at a young age (23) and it was really hard for me as well. I’m glad you found someone who is supportive and stuck with you even during such a tough time in your life, despite it being a very new relationship.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Working...
    X