Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I joined this forum a couple of days ago, but have been visiting the website since the summer, since me and boyfriend got back together long distance. In short, we have known each other for 7 years, and got together 6 years ago but broke up then (after 6 months) because of the distance and not having a plan (and my fear of making decisions back then). Since the summer, we got back together during a trip we made. It is not such a surprise since we have such a good connection, however the distance is a challenge! He lives in West Canada while I live in Finland. We cannot visit each other at the moment for long periods because of our jobs. We are mostly in touch through social media and Skype and we will see each other in 2 weeks for 4 days when I am on a business trip. After that we will see each other again during Christmas. We haven't seen each other in real life since the end of July, and I must say, my patience is gone now and then!

I joined this forum to share experiences and be in touch with other people in similar situations. Especially the experience that you are living your life but not completely, I struggle with that feeling sometimes and wish it was different which is difficult when the end (closing the distance) is not in sight.

Hope to hear from some of you and glad to join this forum!

Welcome to LFAD! There must be something special there if you are reconnecting again after 6 years! Hope these next 2 weeks fly by for you!
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Hi there, I have also recently joined this forum.

Comment

Working...
      X