X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi, everyone!

--

So I'd like to begin by informing you all that I am here for a school project, in which I am doing a visual ethnography on online communities. I picked this community because I'm also in a LDR and was interested in this website myself when I stumbled upon it.

I'm observing the way people communicated with each other and how a community can provide support, encouragement, and advice based one experience and thought.

Everyone will remain anonymous so no worries, but let me know if this feels intrusive because I can stop and pick a different community.

--

Now about my problems... I met this guy in New York but had to go study abroad for school in Paris. He is a few years older than me and already graduated. I went to Paris for a few months and he came to visit me towards the end of the semester. We were talking/facetiming everyday that we were apart and before he left back to Philly (from Paris), we decided to be in an exclusive relationship.

He now lives and works in LA and I'm in NYC so we only see each other once a month for a week straight, and every time we see each other and separate, it's very fresh but after a while it becomes really hard to talk about the same things over and over. I feel like sometimes I say things that bore him.

How do you keep things fresh? Not repetitive and not feeling like your boring your s/o. Am I just feeling this way or is it just something happens to people naturally?

Let me know what you guys think and some tips to keep it steady if that's where you are right now.

PS: I posted this under a thread in "College," but decided it would fit here too!

Thanks, guys!
Working...
X