Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here and looking for hope 😊

Hi there!
    I am from France, I am 20yo and I found this website by doing some research about LDR. So I registered and I am here. I am in LDR since April 6th 2018. I met the love of my life by surprise. I was not looking for love, for me love was something impossible. I was playing on an application in wich we can talk to many people all over the world. My English is not good and I though to meet people and talk English to improve it. I met a lot of people I talked with them but when I first met him I felt something special in him. We started talk very much for months and the feelings for each other were growing up day by day. Until this day I said for the first time I love you. I always felt like I'm stupid to love someone I only see by video call. I never talked about my relationship to anyone around me because I'm afraid people judge my decision. I don't know what people can think about my couple but for me this is very serious.
    My soulmate born in India. He lives there with his family. He finished his graduation when I met him and now he is working in a company. 5000 miles separate us and 4 hours and 30 minutes. We are in very true love. He is for me a real light in my life. I never met a man like him we are both very happy. But we want to be together! He planned to come to see me in December but all the papers it's complicated. The Other problem is the money. He earn in one month what I earn in two days. It's very difficult for him to save money and even if I proposed him to give him some money he refuse any money from me. Day by day I miss him more and more... I am afraid he won't be able to come in December... I need hope. We fight much because of the distance but we always forgive each Other. Our love is very true and I know we can do it but he lose hope almost everyday, he ask me to leave because he feel I am not happy with him. I want to make him understand that my life will be with him and nobody else and that we can do it !
    I hope some can understand me.

Hello and welcome.
    I can relate to a lot of your post. I have not yet met my SO either. We also have 4000-5000 miles between us, and a 7-8 hour time difference too. Money is also an issue for us, especially for my SO. I would also like to send money, but I know he wouldn't take it from me.
    It can be done, as many members on here will testify. It is hard, and you likely will argue. The money and distance will cause frustrations for you both. The challenge is not to let it overwhelm you or take over, which is easier said then done. You sort of have to keep re-inventing the wheel, as it were. Life will undoubtedly throw things your way when you least expect it, and are least prepared for it.
    Welcome to a LDR.
    You're not stupid for falling in love with someone you've never seen in real life; it happens. I am there too, so you're not alone in that at least.
    My man is also a light for me, so I know what you mean there too.

Comment

Thank for you reply I like to be here because I feel less alone in this situation.

Comment

Bonjour and welcome to the forum

Keep your head up, there are many helpful people around and you both can do it when you hold together My partner is living in India too so I can relate to the troubles you mention, depending on your age you can do something to help him with visits too though for the Shengen visa that is needed for France If you have questions you can ask.

Greets

Comment

Working...
        X