Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello!!

hi there, i'm new ^-^

my partner lives in france and i live in california... this is my first LDR (technically my first relationship ever) and after seeing him for a month and returning to our home countries, i've been highly anxious so i thought i'd find an online community that will help

nice meeting you all <3

hey! That's great to hear. How did you two meet?

Comment

at an anime convention LOL;; we've been following each other's social medias online for at least a year or two already but didn't meet until this year even tho we have the same friend groups and were at the same parties the year before.

i was actually in love(?) w someone else before but that person hurt me a lot and essentially ghosted and left me for my (ex-)best friend, after that i wasn't looking for any relationship bc i needed to heal. as soon as i felt like i was finally healing tho, i somehow ended up finally meeting my partner at the con. we instantly connected even tho we only spent like two days together.

we kept talking after he went back to france and overtime we ended up falling in love. now we're dating ehehe;; i spent a month with him in japan and we're both convinced we're soul mates/twin souls and meant to be
      Last edited by qtnurse; December 12, 2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Hello !

Sweet story 😊 thanks for sharing

I’m from France and my bf is from California too 🙂
        I met him for the first time last month in California, but it was so short I can’t wait for see him again but in France for the next time 😝

which part of california do you are ?

Comment

Working...
        X