Hello & blessings everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello & blessings everyone!

Hiyas! don't really feel like typing a whole lot today... it's a "snow day"... hehe

Will update more on my profile another time... but wanted to toss out a quick intro before i dive in! This forum is a bit similar to other forums i've used, but it'll take me a little while to learn how to get around as usual....

My name is Shannon as i'm sure you can see on my profile... lol
    i'm originally from Louisiana, born and raised for 48 years.
    My beloved and i met on a virtual website something similar to 2nd Life.. it no longer exists, but we met in 2012... and have been "together" since 2013... September 3rd to be exact!

We met for the very first time in real life last year, after my VERY long drive to Ohio (I've moved away from Louisiana, and instead of being 23 hours away from my beloved, i'm only 2 1/2 hours away!!!) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Anyways, we met in real life last year for the very first time, over a weekend in November... it was the "magical fairy tale fantasy" i had always believed in as a child!!!

As of this year, I believe, we've been "together" for 5 years... the LONGEST and most successful relationship i've EVER had my entire life!! lol

So, I was able to go see him during the Winter Solstice this year, it was special and magical and i love him with my whole heart but I WANT TO BE WITH HIM IN REAL LIFE SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Suffice it to say, for many personal reasons on his side and on mine.. it's not destined to be right now, sometimes I feel like "if ever", 'ya know?

So, i said i wasn't gonna write too much, but that is pretty much our story... and i love to type, btw.. so usually when i get started, i CANNOT stop!

Love & blessings to you all... and i'll be peeking in time & again!

Welcome.

Comment

Hello!

I am new too! It's amazing to hear how long the two of you have been together congratulations! I hope your relationship continues to flourish!
      Love & Blessings to you as well!

Comment

Welcome aboard! That's great that you guys finally got a chance to meet, and that you were able to shorten the distance considerably. If it's alright with you, may I ask what makes you think it's just not meant to be right now?
        If it's not my business, then that's fine.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
          Welcome aboard! That's great that you guys finally got a chance to meet, and that you were able to shorten the distance considerably. If it's alright with you, may I ask what makes you think it's just not meant to be right now?
          If it's not my business, then that's fine.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums!
          THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WELCOME!!! (figured i'd save some space and not quote and respond individually)... lol

Harlequin, no worries about asking... it's okay, for the most part i'm pretty much an open book... haha
          It's actually a very very long story, but i'll try to keep it as short and as sweet as i can... lol
          When we first got together in 2013, i think it was mainly him protecting himself... he didn't wanna "just jump" into anything, 'ya know?
          He had actually discovered the virtual worlds first, and a few years before he met me... he had fallen in love with a woman, married her (in the virtual world), and i do believe he had gone to visit her in real life... when i asked him whey their relationship ended, he said he didn't remember and something about "her getting a job in another state"

I do believe it was him avoiding the issue... but that is neither here nor there...

I'm originally from Louisiana and he is from northeast Indiana, soooooo for the first few years there was that distance, 'ya know?

Well, after four years of college (me), my financial aid was exhausted, i could not finish my last year and get my degree i had been working on... and another friend (whom i had met online), from Ohio offered her home to me and my daughter... annnnnd that was all she wrote... i left almost everythng in Louisiana... came up here to Ohio (only 2 1/2 hours from him now).... annnnd made do at her house until i got a decent job.. got kinda on my feet, and me and my daughter moved into an apartment on our own... (which he co~signed for, so we could move out and be on our own)

NOW... lol (told you i was an open book, bet you are sorry you asked now? lmao)

Dementia runs in his family... his mother died from it only about a year ago.. annnnd now it seems his older brother has it, his older brother was living in a motel amidst trash and filth... not able to care for himself... so, my boyfriend offered his (VERY small) home to his brother... he is now his brother's keeper, i guess you can say....

my boyfriend is also a huuuuge dog lover, and have five of them... and on MY end, i have a 30 year old blind daughter, and i am her keeper... caretaker, annnd my daughter HATES dogs... lol

sooooo, 'ya see?

it's kinda like life keeps getting in the way, but both of us are VERY happy given the current circumstances, i've always told him i don't want to die alone... and he knows i'd like to be with him in real life before we are both 90 years old.. we've talked and laughed about it before....

but in our situation, it'll happen when it's time... him and i both believe that...

thank you again for your question, did i mention i love to type? roflmao

take care, see you around now and again i'm sure... and blessings to you and yours!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X