X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another newbie :)

Hey everyone,

first all nice to meet you if you read this
    I signed because I wanted to share my feelings and experiences with my LDR. This is probally everyone's reason but okey.

I wanna tell something about myself; I am from The Netherlands and visited Aruba in Oktober. ( btw my english isnt perfect but I can explain myself better in another language)

This little holiday was far from normal but it was so perfect! I met a guy there which was working on the beach where I stayed. At that time I had a relationship but I was very unhappy and missed so many things. I just didn't know how to break up. (give you more details later on)

After all I met that guy and he was so nice and sweet to me. But I'm not a person that trust someone easily so I gave it time. After some days we kinda started to date each other and we had a special click, just crazy. Felt so good!

So the time came by and we were very close with each other and made promises. My promise was to come back to him(to Aruba) and show that my words were true to him. Well now it is almost time to meet him again and I am so excited, nervous and happy at one moment

The exact date is Feb 16, I haven't told him that I come some days earlier so it will be a suprise!
    We are now together for 3 months, it isn't that long but because of that strong connection between us it feels like years already.
    Besides that I had rough time last month because we had less contact but you know you need to give your partner some space and just trust him.

Well I will just say; Follow your heart, shoot some love-arrows in sky towards your beloved
    Will write more soon!

Mar

Welcome.

Sounds like a nice thing you have going there.
    I wish you all the best.

Comment

Working...
    X