Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canad-eh

I've never been a part of a forum before so this is completely new for me

My partner and I met in Singapore when I was working there for 4 months. I didn't plan on meeting anyone at all after my last relationship. We have been together for approx 8 months but it feels longer this time around and feels easier being with him. But LD has been getting quite hard for me lately, in a sense that bc we are both busy and only call when we have time, I forgot how it felt to have him around. Was just wondering if anyone ever felt this way and almost lost and started questioning why you are doing this?

We are going to see each other in a month time but I am not excited, maybe not yet..but is this normal?

Thanks so much!

We all been thro those feelings. Long time apart of your partner slowly kills you.
    I even told my fiance in the very beginning I almost hate that I felt in love with you because it is soooo hard to be away from you!

But some time you will reach a point that you find distraction, that is so important. It will make you less crazy.
    and after that you will have peace because you both have your own lives going on.

I was even scared to see my bf after 4months XD its fine.
    Whenever you come to see each other you will remember why you did this. And if your feelings are still on zero, you know what you have to do.
    Just quit and find happines

Comment

I was concerned when I wasn't feeling excited to see my SO for the very first time. We had met online, not in person, and I was confused and it worried me. But as the time drew closer, I got anxious and excited, but mostly anxious.
      I started to get more excited as we were preparing to land, and waiting to get off the plane I was grinning away to myself. The smile went again when I got into the airport, as it was a long queue to get through customs. My anxiety peaked because he didn't know where I was at that point, my phone battery was almost flat, and I didn't know how long it would take me to get through to him. Then I started to worry that he might think I wasn't coming, and leave! I quickly reprimanded myself on that thought, as I knew he wouldn't leave me stranded.
      When I spoke to him later, he said he would've waited there all night if he had to. He wasn't going without me.
      I was nervous to find him, but it was fine when we did. It just felt perfectly natural, and it wasn't awkward at all. I felt at home with him.

Comment

Working...
      X