Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi Everyone,

Im 31 years old and from the middle of The Netherlands. Found this site with Google, very handy.
    I met my girlfriend 27 april online on a datingsite, sinds last saturday its on
    She's a 28 years woman from Canada, and we are gonna meet +/- 15 july here in NL.

My name, Melodiebas means freebas system from an accordion, i play it

Welkom medebewoner! U got a nice countdown, enjoy the meeting

Comment

Dankje Mar939, I will.

Comment

Welkom op het forum!
        You only have 2 months left now, time runs fast.
        Keep us up to date about your journey

Comment

A small update (or a very large one, it's just like how you see it).
          The plans have changed, I have decided that I will visit her in Canada, on 18 August I will fly from Schiphol via Frankfurt to Vancouver/Kelowna. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also a bit worried about flying, especially the transfer in Franfurt and the 2nd long flight. After this I have another transfer, then another hour of flying and then I have arrived.

My girlfriend is completely mad with joy that I am coming to her.
          I will stay there until 12 September.

Comment

Originally posted by Melodiebas View Post
            A small update (or a very large one, it's just like how you see it).
            The plans have changed, I have decided that I will visit her in Canada, on 18 August I will fly from Schiphol via Frankfurt to Vancouver/Kelowna. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also a bit worried about flying, especially the transfer in Franfurt and the 2nd long flight. After this I have another transfer, then another hour of flying and then I have arrived.

My girlfriend is completely mad with joy that I am coming to her.
            I will stay there until 12 September.
            Wauw bizarre omweg en super lange vlucht maar het is vast waard! Heel veel plezier, het schiet snel op. Geniet ervan

Comment

Working...
            X