Let me introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me introduce myself

My name is Joe, I'm 17 years old and im from Cincinnati Ohio, and I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a 16 year old girl from Eagle Point Oregon. We both been dating for about a month and now we both really need each other. 2 weeks after since I met her last month, I've been through a little bit of depression because she's not with me and won't be for another few years. Been working harder, and harder at school lately because of her. I study Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics at a career center. I do PLCs, and other programmable controllers. Because one day, we're both planning on moving into the great outdoors, outside of the city of Chattanooga Tennessee. Where there's a lot of job opportunities for me there. Build a little cabin, live there with her for the rest of our lives.

Heey Joe, welcome at this forum.
    At first it’s a good thing that you work so hard on your study right now.
    Don’t get depressed because of the distance. We all, well most of us, are in that position too.
    Try to do the things you love to do and have some fun. It’s not easy being so far from each other but you somehow have to find a way to deal with it.
    It’s oke to miss her, she for sure misses you too, but keep your head up.

Comment

Thank you so much... I'll try my best

Comment

Hi Joe, welcome!
        It's really heartwarming to see posts like yours. Best thing you can do is to keep on writing to one another, about your days, your plans, etc. And facetime each other as often as you can!
        Good luck on this journey! You can do it!

Comment

Working...
        X