X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations, New here

Greets,
    Obviously I'm new here found this website though a google search, I wish I found this site sooner to be honest since my LDR just recently ended. Though we are still friends and I am hoping that perhaps we could try again in the future. Not sure if that means I'm not suppose to be here or not but here I am.
    32/F from PA, my LDR was 44/M from Australia. We dated for a few weeks and due to personal family situations that he has to take care of, he broke up with me. He says he never stopped loving me and that if I was local things would have turned out differently. For now we are friends but I am still hoping to visit him in a year to see if perhaps he might give our relationship another chance.
    Seems things on his end has gotten worse recently and now he is distancing himself I'm not sure if it's from everyone or just me so I am giving him space but also seeking advice, help and suggestions from outsources like here. I want to be a good friend and I want to work on things so that we can try again in the future, he said he really like that idea but that was before he distanced himself from everything.
    I hope to learn, get advice, and help where I can on this website. It's a pleasure to meet you all and thank you in advance for any help, suggestions or advice anyone of you might have for me.
    Last edited by Lady Dagaz; June 4, 2019, 01:38 AM.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Lady Dagaz; June 15, 2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X