Hey hey hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey hey!

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm 44 and live in Jacksonville, Florida. I'm a trainer for my company, which means I travel for work. A LOT. I haven't dated in 3 years, and had a weird feeling I would meet someone on the road, and I did. That story is in a new thread.

When I'm not travelling for work, I love to travel for fun and my favorite place on Earth is Dublin! I also love to read, sleep, play disc golf, and I volunteer as a crisis counselor on Crisis Text Line. I love animals, Jane Austen, tattoos, grunge music, Broadway, Jeeps, red headed men, soccer, and copious amounts of waffle fries. I have two brothers and a sister, no human children unfortunately but I am owned by 5 cats (my mom looks after them when I'm gone). Their names are Archer, A.J, Cash, Opal and Finn and you will likely hear me refer to them way too often.

I'm looking forward to connecting with some of you and hopeful that I can help you out too!
    Last edited by Sunshinewings; June 24, 2019, 04:58 PM. Reason: I missed a word or two.

Hello, and welcome to LFAD.

I am curious, cos I currently live in Ireland. When you say Dublin, do you mean over here or Dublin in Ohio?

I love sleeping too, preferably when my body lets me do it properly (I have trouble with insomnia).

Comment

Dublin, Ireland!!! It was the first country I visited outside the States and I fell in love immediately. When I left I felt like I was leaving home.

Comment

Hey hey hey

Hey man, get yourself a photobucket account and show us some pictures, be great to see what the spots are like around that neck of the woods

Also welcome, tell us a bit about yourself and your odd choice of username...

Comment

Working...
        X