Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi everyone. I am in a ldr with my girlfriend for 6 months now, she also has another long distance partner who she has been with for 2 years. I guess this makes us poly although I have never really though of myself that way! We have met once in person and it was absolutely amazing but unfortunately very short. I joined this forum hoping to get some advice about how to navigate lulls in our relationship.

I want to see her more often and know I can make space in my schedule but she says it would not be fair to her other partner, who lives farther away, if she visited me all the time without visiting them. I completely understand and sympathize with this but it still is hard sometimes.

Welcome to the forum!

This poly constellation sounds a bit complicated. Does her other partner know about you as well and have you talked to them already too? Maybe that would make some things easier since you can also plan meetings all together when meeting in the middle or so, since this has to happen sooner or later anyway when being in a relationship together. It could also fix this "fairness" thing she brought up.

Have fun here and much good advice

Comment

Working...
    X