Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this site today - such a relief

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am a native Texas woman who met my SO while on vacation in Australia in November 2018. We have been talking at least twice a day EVERY day since we met. I have been fortunate that after meeting we were reunited in January 2019 for a whole month to continue to learn about one another and grow our relationship since I was unemployed when we met and did not receive a job offer until April 2019. The last time we saw each other was just before I started working for 9 days in late April. In total we have spent 47 days together since we met.

My boyfriend has never been to the US before and is coming to visit in September. He will be in Texas for 2 weeks and then we will go on vacation together for another 9 days before parting ways again. I am VERY excited for this upcoming visit and vacation!

This is my first LDR - EVER. . . Same for my SO. We are going strong so far and the communication is definitely the saving grace of the relationship. We are both very happy and patient people - My goal is to be able to move to him (close the distance) but that seems like such a long process.

There are tons of questions I have about how to make this work long term - I look forward to reading about so many others in the same situation here to support each other.

Thanks

Hello and welcome.

I hope you like it here, and find us a supportive and friendly bunch.

Comment

Working...
    X