Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grateful for Community

Hey guys and gals,
    I rarely post intros and am a lurker by nature, but thought it appropriate to introduce myself, as I did seek out this community. I don't know all your acronyms here just yet, as I just joined, but will give a brief synopsis:
    I'm a woman living in middle America and my partner lives in north eastern America. I suppose I'm seeking community because there has to be other people who miss even hugs as much as I do. Our situation isn't easy, but so worth it, as I'm sure you know. Thanks for allowing me to spill my beans.

~goes back to discord~

Comment

Hello and welcome.
      I will have a look for a thread on our community acronyms. Not sure if we have one. If not, I shall create one.

Comment

I miss hugs so much! I know it sounds silly but sometimes I cuddle with my boyfriend’s sweatshirt. Definitely not the same as the real thing. I feel for you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. This community was so helpful to me 7 years ago when I found it. It was so nice to know I wasn't the only one going through long distance. It's tough, but it can have a happy ending. Mine did! Good luck.
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
          X