New here :) and my quick story about me and my girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here :) and my quick story about me and my girl

Hello, I stumbled upon this website when looking for stuff to do with your ldr partner since I'd like to become as close to her as possible and to keep things interesting

It all started a little over a month ago. she was a tourist in my country, and I hit on her and got her number and instagram.
    I knew that she is staying for 3 weeks only so I always told myself that it's temporary and to just enjoy it as a fun light experience.
    We were meeting every other day, and towards the end it was every single day
    But as the time for her to leave got closer, I realized that I had stronger feelings for her, and had a touchy talk with her, she felt the same way and she also
    cried, which is beautiful imo because it shows that she was really feeling it too... And we stepped it up a bit.

I still did not expect her to wait for me or anything once she leaves, my plan was to kind of break up, and hope that she calls me when she returns to the country so we can have some more fun, but I realized that she wanted something more serious as she asked me if I'm gonna have another girlfriend etc, at which point I said that I don't want another girl, and she felt the same. It was pretty hard to seperate when she had to leave, we spent every last minute together and real love was happening there.

Now I can't wait for her to come back. Unfortunately the soonest we can meet is probably in 4 months, and only for 2 weeks :`(
    And after that, we might have to wait even longer. She said a bunch of times that she likes my country better and even that she wants to live here. So my hope is that in 2 years, when she finishes school, she can move to my country and we can be together permenantly(she basically said that she wants that, but I'm not sure exactly how serious she is, hopefully she is serious) <3

It is so crazy, I never saw myself as someone who would put up with something like a long distance relationship, but it is happening now
    It's pretty hard.. But thank god for facetime, message apps, and being able to send each other videos etc

I hope I didn't bore you with all this detail I'd also love to hear tips from other couples, and also things that you do together over the internet to keep things interesting! Bless up, and may we all "close the distance" asap :]

Hi! Thanks for sharing! Its kind of interesting to see other people who have fallen so quickly like me and my SO. We are both into gaming, so that is normally how we "spend time together"

Other than that, we've found it kind of fun to have a virtual movie date. We will hop on the phone with each other, choose a movie and hit play at the exact same time. It allows us to enjoy the company of each other while watching a movie. It's definitely not the same as cuddling up together with some popcorn, but it does the trick!

Like you, I never would have thought a LDR is something I would ever find myself, but I love my SO more than anything. The distance is worth it once you're together again.

Good luck!
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X