Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Guys, I am single and looking for a serious LDR.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys, I am single and looking for a serious LDR.

Hello Everyone,

I am Farukh. 22 years old. Currently a university student. Searching for my soulmate, maybe in a LDR.

First of all, I know that this forum is not for single people who are looking for a relationship. I am sorry in advance for posting this here. But it would be really great, if someone, could suggest me some places online where I can try out my luck. Meanwhile I will just be a part of this forum and read these beautiful stories.

Thanks all.

Trust me, you are better looking for a relationship that is closer to home if you can. Long distance is hard

Comment

Amen and amen to xxcazaxx. It's not something to go looking for. If it happens, it happens, but there's a lot of pain in the separation.
      sigpic

Comment

I can understand you guys. But I have a pretty awkward situation with me. I am brown skin Indian guy. I do not find myself attracted to girls of my race at all. I feel like they are my sisters, so it puts me in a stupid situation. I am totally/very attracted to white girls for some reason. That's why I want to engage in a long distance relationship. I think I will be able to tolerate any pain, for my loved one. So, I do not worry about the pain in long distance relationship. I feel like, I should be honest to my feelings for the type of girls I am attracted to rather than messing up with someone I am not attracted to. I hope you guys will understand my situation.

Comment

This honestly sounds like you're looking for a visa.

Comment

Hahaha, I do not need a visa. Even if I need one, I can get it myself because my passport is quite heavy. I seriously need a genuine relationship.

Comment

It really does sound like you are looking for a visa.

People don't go looking for a LDR, nor do they post "I am single" posts in forums designed for relationship support.

You're asking us where you might find someone for a LDR? I found mine when I met her face to face nearly 10 years ago. We've been in a relationship less than a month.

Like I said, you don't really go looking, it just happens, and NO ONE wants to be in an LDR
              Met: November 2011
              Started Dating: 5th August 2019
              Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

Just delete the thread, admins. I thought I can share my feelings, I do want a LDR, in this forum. But seems like I was wrong. So, just delete the post.

Comment

Working...
                X