Hi I'm new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new!

I honestly have no idea where to begin lol. I found myself here because I am surrounded by people who "miss their boyfriend/girlfriend" when they literally see them everyday or every weekend or a combo of both. It brings me so much frustration especially from being able to see my boyfriend once every couple months if I'm lucky. Wow, kind of off topic, but that quick explanation explains why I'm here. I'm here to talk to others, get advice, and just feel for others that understand my frustrations. My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years and we are very happy together. We have a lot of futuristic plans as to what our plans are for the future which make me excited. But for the time being, we'll be in long distance for a little while longer. I'm looking forward to reading about other people's relationships and hopefully giving my best advice through what I've learned thus far. Thanks for reading if you've gotten this far already!

HI Matt,

Am new too, welcome to the forum! It does bring it into perspective when you listen to people saying the distances between them and their SO; have you always been LD from the start of your 3yrs then? Its great to plan for the future and have something to hold onto, but again as you say, frustrating when you cant just make simple "weekend plans" like most couples. My other half is in the Navy, and just like that the weekend plans I had for him this weekend have been cancelled because the ship is still at sea. Le sigh.

Anyways, welcome again, see you on future posts.

Comment

Working...
    X