Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smol dragon says Hi!

Hello!

I'm Yuu! I am 21 yrs old from Germany. I finally started a LDR with my Honey Boo. We had a few struggles and insecurities about that but now its finally getting serious.
    He lives 8701,72km away from me. Its gonna be a hard time, y'all know that.
    I'm a huge anime fan,my favorites are darling in the franxx,sword art online,psycho pass and demon slayer. I also like Vocaloid,especially Kagamine Len and Kizuna Akari.
    Also i'm totally addicted to the mobile game "Azur Lane".
    I met my honey boo through a discord server dedicated to the game sword art online:fatal bullet. It all started with a joke by me, that I said we both will move together and move to London,since we both love London. And after that small joke,we texted every day and fell in love with each other~

I'm kinda bad at introductions haha. Even tho this one might be a little short. I hope I'll get along with y'all and maybe even find some friends. c:

HI and welcome to LFAD! Funny story... my SO and I also met through a game/discord server. Discord is our main way of communication
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X