Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasue Says Salut

Hi Guys!

I just met my S/O in person this month. I'm from Brooklyn, NY and he's from Amsterdam, Netherlands. We met online on OKCupid and clicked instantly - I'm talking 12 hour phone calls. When we met for the first time it was like fairytale. I feel like I've found my soulmate.

After talking for several months the love is still crazy strong, but after seeing him and having to leave his country to be back on my own in the US, I feel so incredibly lonely, and we are having some problems dealing with the distance. This is going to be so hard...

Hello and welcome!

LDRs are amazing in their own way! We can all agree that the distance is difficult to manage, some times more than others. But you will learn to cope with it and the 2 of you will find your own things that you can do to make you feel closer to each other. This community has been very helpful for me and I hope that is the case for you as well! Best of luck to you! <3
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X