Lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lurker

I've been a member now for almost 2 years but I've always been just a lurker.
    I'm mostly just reading posts from people and learning from their ideas and experiences.
    I'm not even sure if I've already introduced myself here before.

Hi, I'm Blanket (obviously not my real name). And I've been in a long distance relationship with my s/o for three years now.
    I'm gonna be honest about it..I mostly come here whenever I'm confused about something or if my s/o and I are in a fight.
    The LDR stuff is new to me and my boyfriend, so it's really nice to have somewhere I can confide in and relate to somehow.
    Thank you, creators and active spammers of this website. You've been a great help to all of us. Keep it up!

I can relate to things being new and the fighting. It's my fiance's first LDR, and my 2nd. He finds it really hard, whereas I cope much better. I still struggle though, so it's not all plain sailing for either of us.

Comment

(Belated) Welcome! Bravo on 3 years! That's far from new! But I understand! Being long distance is HARD no matter how long you've been at it. Even if you get used to the day to to day, have a routine with your partner, and feel secure, emotionally it can get harder the longer you're in it, because you just want to be together. Thank you for being here, even as a lurker! I'm glad you're a member

PS. I think you meant active "members" not "spammers." I'll edit that for you.
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Working...
      X